How to go out VIP with the Clubbable app
1. Create a new party group by pressing the "Go Out" button or on "Request Guest List/Table Quote" on a club listing.
2. Invite the friends you want to go out with in the app and/or from your phone book.
3. All the best promoters will send you offers of guest list or table booking quotes for the best venues in town.
4. You (the party group organiser) then accept the offer you like the most.
5. After accepting, chat directly to the lucky promoter who will arrange your entry into the venue.
6. Make sure everyone has ID with them. Very important. Clubs are very strict on this.
7. Dress to impress. Ladies are recommended to wear heels.
8. Be on time for guest list access. If you are late you risk not getting in.
Note: Just accepting an offer does not put you on a guest list.
The group organiser needs to chat to the promoter from the party group page.
Feel free to create a group to see what offers you get.
You do not commit to doing anything by creating a group.
Make sure you have push notifications enabled for Clubbable so you can get notified when you get new offers from promoters and you get chat messages from friends or the promoter you accepted an offer from.
You can view this help again from the menu.